Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Our First Chinese-Language Book Published

World's Edge Books & Publishing has just released its first Chinese book: Lina Mao Dickson's translation of our children's book I Drink Mommy's Milk: A Book About Mammals.  I am happy to announce that the book is now in our inventory and available for ordering through our website.  Please note that this is the Chinese-character-only edition; a bilingual edition with characters, pinyin, and English translation will be available in November 2010.


2 comments:

Sarah @ Baby Bilingual said...

Haven't heard from you in a while! Hope all is well.

Susan Herrick-Gleason said...

Hi Sarah--It's great to be back--both on my blog and yours--after a busy, busy, busy winter! I have lots to post and look forward to catching up on my "Bringing Up Baby Bilingual" reading. Glad to hear that you are about to be a mother of two!